Friday, September 20, 2013

Am I annoying yet?

'Cause I'm starting to feel like I am!

Yes, I am very excited about our house.  And, yes, I am very excited about this beautiful little life we are adding to our family.  I also understand how incredibly annoying that can be for some people - which is why I'm blogging about it rather than turning my Facebook page into a smorgasbord of "OMGHOUSE!!" and "AHHHBABEH!!".

So, anyway.  OMGHOUSE!  I went by there yesterday, as is becoming my daily ritual... And, we had the rough-in plumbing!!!



So, next will be electrical, the grating and moisture barrier.  Then we can pour the slab!  I am praying this rain stays away or is just light this weekend.  Obviously, they can't install anything if it's raining on them.  Even if it just rained this afternoon or tomorrow, that would be better for a dry Monday.  Can you tell that I am anxious to get this slab poured?

Ethan had picture day yesterday.  I sent him in a white polo and prayed that pictures were the first item of the day.  As I expected, that white shirt was almost tan when I picked him up. :)  I love that he gets so much outside play time there.  That child would live outside if he could.  He is a boy through and through.

Speaking of boys... I had a dream last night that I could feel the baby move, and even Michael could feel it.  I remember at some point in the dream that I was told it was boy, but I don't remember who told me.  In the dream, I had mixed feelings about it because I was positive it was a girl at that point.  It's funny to think about it because I would be thrilled to have another little boy.  Ethan is awesome and super easy.  Not that another boy would automatically be easy, but they don't need the matching bows and shoes to go with their outfit.  I can be in a hurry and throw Ethan into whatever is clean. Haha!  But, I would also love a little girl.  As corny as some people think it sounds, I just want a healthy baby.

Until next time, which is hopefully soon (the more I blog, the more shit is getting done!)!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment