Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No more snuggles?

I've mentioned before how Ethan is not as much of a snuggler as he used to be...  I saw a glimmer of hope at church the past several weeks.  He would nuzzle into my neck and chest, and fall asleep.  Well, last night, I saw that hope shatter. :(

He rolled onto his stomach around 11pm.  This freaks me out, so anytime I catch him I go turn him back onto his back.  Well, this time, that woke him up.  Ultimately, he ended up in bed with me and Michael.  Typically, I LOVE when this happens!  Any reason to snuggle my little monkey is a win-win for me.  I laid him down between us, and curled up next to him, wrapping my arm around his waist.  Welp.  He wasn't having that!  He squirmed and fussed until I let him go.  Once I stopped trying to fight him for snuggles, he fell right to sleep.

I didn't sleep well, but at least he did...

No comments:

Post a Comment