Friday, March 2, 2012

No tears

Lately, Ethan has been showing me how much of a big boy he is.  He sat through Ash Wednesday mass with me without crying or fussing.  He has also been going for afternoon runs with me twice a week without getting upset.  Then, today, he got his second flu shot and didn't cry!

It kind of makes me sad. :(

It's like he doesn't need Mommy to comfort him.  He has also resisted cuddling on a few occasions in the last few weeks.  *sigh*  My baby is growing into a big boy - at 7 freaking months old.

I read this little poem the other day, and it made me tear up.  Thought I would share:

Cooking and cleaning can wait til tomorrow
For babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow
So, settle down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep

:')

No comments:

Post a Comment