Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Time well spent.

That is exactly what my four-day weekend was with Ethan (& Michael).  Thursday Ethan had his 6 month check-up.  He's growing so fast!  He weighed in at 17lbs 15.5oz and was 27.25" long - right in the middle for weight, and 80-85th percentile for length.  He is changing so much every day.  Now, he will open his mouth for the spoon when we sit down to feed him solids.  He sits up on his own, but will fall over when leaning if something catches his attention.  I even bought sippy cups this week. :(

It is so true that babies grow so fast.  But, you really don't realize it until you have one.


Ethan loves to laugh and smile!  It absolutely melts my heart.  I never imagined that I could be so smitten!

And, we started with avocado and green beans this week!  We'll move on to orange veggies next.
We're still working on liking vegetables.
This past weekend at home made me wish I could stay home with him even more.  Honestly, if I could demote down to a part-time/PRN clerk, I would.  I don't think that I could ever go completely 100% stay-at-home mommy, but I think full-time mommy/part-time employee would be WONDERFUL.

Maybe I'll play the lottery this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment