Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time to reconnect

Ethan has his 6 month appointment this week.  I decided to take off of work to take him, and then an additional day so that I can just spend time with him.  His 6 month pictures are on Saturday, and then the grandparents will get their turns on Sunday since it's been over a week since they last saw him. 

I miss my baby.

I never realized how much sharing of him I would have to do in order to make sure that everyone "gets a turn".  I guess it's hard for some people to understand that all these "little pieces" of time I have to give to everyone else adds up to a lot of "no time" for me.  Throw in the fact that I work full-time, hit the gym after work, and then once I get home it's time to start the bedtime routine...and you have a recipe for one lonely mommy.

I won't be answering the phone or the door.  It's time for me to reconnect with my little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment