Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And...I'm one of those Preggernauts.

Yesterday, my interest was caught by a discussion of fetal dopplers.  I could hear our baby's heartbeat whenever I want!  Sounded like a great idea and I researched them a little.  Today, we had another prenatal appointment, and were able to hear the heartbeat again in his office.  Well, that did it!  I ordered one as soon as I got back to the office! lol  I'm a sucker.

Our next appointment will also have an ultrasound.  They'll ask us if we want to know the gender, and I'll have to rely on Michael to keep us strong! Haha!!  It will be SO TEMPTING when they ask.  I mean, all they have to do is move the wand a little and *POOF!* there it is!  Pink or blue!  However, I know that it will be worth the wait if we can just hold out. :)  I say "we"...but, what I really mean is "I"!

I think that we have pretty much picked out our pediatrician, so that's exciting!  I need to call soon to set up an interview, but he comes highly recommended (by friends and Perniciaro).  Granted he is taking new patients and there are no unforeseen problems when we speak, then we shall commit!

This weekend we are planning to purchase the paint for the nursery.  I have looked at the swatches over and over again, and I have not had any reservations about the colors.  By March 1st we should have the room painted, steam cleaned and set up the new crib, changing table and little bit of deco we've ordered.

AHHH!!!! Exciting!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment