Monday, February 7, 2011

It's a lemon!

So, I have a ticker on the baby website that uses fruit and vegetables to give you an idea of how big the baby is.  Well, I decided last week to start buying one of whatever the baby is supposed to be each week.  This week has been a lemon.  We will upgrade to a navel orange on Wednesday!  I think it's kind of neat.  We have something to hold and feel.  Michael was surprised at the lemon size.  I guess I was, too!  Especially when I realized that the length of the lemon did not include the legs!

Such a sweet little ball of tangy sunshine! :)

Moving on, we picked up the crib this past weekend.  Michael gave Babies R Us one more shot at this whole voucher and coupon fiasco.  They failed, but not as miserably as last time.  The manager on duty at least spoke to us, and explained that it's a Babies R Us policy.  She did not apologize for the miscommunication from last time (we explained to her what happened), and was unapologetic about how stupid the policy was.  Then we were made to wait 20 minutes before some kid finally wheeled the crib out.  They had to call back there 3 or 4 times.  I was prepared to buy my Bella Band there since we had already left the mall, but decided to poop on that idea.  I'll just go back to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment