Thursday, February 24, 2011

Remember how I mentioned the sun?

Well, I was right!  The sun definitely came out after the rain for us. :)

I am still waiting on my car, but it's a 99.9% yes.  It has been secured, and now I am waiting on a call that she is sitting on the dealer's lot waiting for me.  Then they will draw up the paperwork and drive her home to me! *sigh*  I just cannot wait for this to be done!

Another little happy-news nugget we have received - Michael was offered the Assistant Branch Manager position at the O'Neal branch of Regions!  This is the one he has been waiting (and hoping) for!  He is very happy, and we're so excited for this new opportunity.  Patience definitely pays! :)  He will transfer to the new branch within the next couple of weeks.  In the meantime, he still has a new trainee to focus on.  The new guy should finish with Michael right around the time he'll move.  I'm so proud of him!

The only other thing I wanted to share was another bump milestone. :)  I have been feeling the baby move for several days now!  I didn't want to jump the gun, but I had been feeling these flutters - almost like butterflies in your stomach.  Then, the other night, I was trying to find the baby's heartbeat.  I would push down on one side and get it, then the baby would move and I'd lose it.  At one point, I had it very loud and clear.  At the same time that happened, the baby moved away and I felt the same flutters!  I realized that I truly had been feeling the baby move!  It was awesome!  I feel it at least once or twice every day.  I must have an active little booger inside of me!  Our next ultrasound is in less than a week away.  I can't wait to see how much he or she has grown! :)

So, even though it's been an annoying couple of weeks, sometimes....it's worth it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. i saw the timeline just a minute ago and was floored! 17 1/2 weeks! wow thats amazing. i really can't wait!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete