Friday, June 10, 2011

"Ok, now it feels like a real person is going to be here!"

So, Michael had a moment last night. :)

I had my first shower with my Bunco ladies last night!  They are all so awesome!!  I am so blessed and thankful for such wonderful people in my life.  I always look forward to our once-a-month get-together, and this was really special.  My mom was invited, and I think she had a great time meeting everyone, too.

We received lots of wonderful gifts, some of which were clothes (we had none before)!  Once I got home, Michael helped me unload and put everything away.  We hung the clothes up in the closet, and when I turned around he was just standing there looking at the little onesies and robes with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. 

"Ok, now it feels like a real person is going to be here.  This room isn't just for storage anymore.  The clothes make it real."

It was such a sweet moment for us, and I am so grateful to these wonderful ladies for doing that for us.  Our baby has so much love already and s/he hasn't even arrived yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment