Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF

I am so out of it today!  I started keeping a countdown on my dry-erase board at work.  Currently, 61 days until our due date and 39 work days left!  Woohoo!

I feel like there is something going on this weekend that I am forgetting about.  Right now we were just planning to finish up the landscape in the front, and I was thinking about hitting up the Farmer's Market in the morning.  We also need to do a "quick clean" since Michael took care of the "deep clean" on my birthday. :)  I want to make sure the house and nursery are ready for the shower next weekend.  I cannot wait!!  I also set up my hair appointment and a spa day/afternoon for the days before.  I am sooooo excited!  I think the reality of how close we are to the end will come once we have everything set up in the nursery.

Michael's time with Home Depot has come to an end.  They let all of their seasonal help go.  They said the next round of seasonal work would be around Christmas time, but Michael is definitely not interested in that.  We did not save up enough to cover the entire fence (he thought the seasonal work might last longer), but it definitely put a dent in it.  This is a big if, but IF we don't have to touch the money we've been saving for my maternity leave.....we might dip into that for it.  However, I like the idea of having a nice nest egg to fall back on in case of an emergency...so, we'll see. :)  If we don't, then I think we'll start back saving for the fence only when I come back to work from maternity leave.

I guess that's it for now.  So sleepy!  I hope everyone has a nice weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment