Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Showered with blesssings

Over the past week, we've been given two baby showers.  I cannot express my thanks enough to the amazing people in our lives that have come together for the love of this baby.  It's amazing to me because no one has met this little person yet, but there is already so much love for him or her.

The Bunco shower was last Thursday night.  Bunco is always a night I look forward to, and this was no exception.  These ladies are wild and fun, and it was nice that my mom was invited as well.
Bunco Shower - 6/9/11

The Saturday was our *big* family and friends shower held at my parents' church.  I had not been to the new hall yet, and I couldn't believe how pretty it was.  There were tall windows so that lots of natural light could come in, and thankfully the day stayed beautiful long enough for the shower.  We had so many people come to share in the joy of our pending arrival, and the hostesses did a fabulous job.  It was more than I could have ever imagined or asked for.  I had tears within 5 minutes of walking in! lol  The food was delicious and everything was just perfect.  I am so grateful for the friends and family that a part of our lives, and will be a part of this little one's life as well.
Family & Friends Shower sign-in table - 6/11/11

Family & Friends Shower hostesses - 6/11/11

Family & Friends Shower gifts 6/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment