Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mango! Yum! :)

That's how big baby is now!  My sweet little mango! :)  I cannot believe I am now one week away from the halfway mark. o_0  My goal was to have the nursery painted and started before then, and we're well on our way to that!

We've made a lot of progress in one afternoon and 2 nights:







 







We have now started the brown trim at the top.  I am so ready for it to be done!  I know we will love it once we're through - if we don't kill each other first! lol

Granted that we finish with the trim by Saturday, we'll have the carpet cleaned and then set up the furniture.  I have started researching other pieces that I would like to add.  I know that yellow will be the "kinda" temp accent color.  I say that because if it's a girl, we'll switch it to pink, but for a boy we'll leave the yellow.  So, I don't want to get too many yellow pieces, but enough to brighten it up. :)

So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment