Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Am I dreaming?

Did we really finish the nursery on schedule?!  Why, yes!  Yes, we did!! :)  We definitely could not have done it without the help of Jessica and Josh!  I am SO GRATEFUL for amazing friends!  We are blessed!

Let me just say that it was NOT easy, but the end result was well worth it!  I absolutely adore our nursery, and it will only get better as we continue to fill it!  I believe the final total of hours worked to completion was around 25.  Everything was painted - no decal or wallpaper here!  Had I known how much work it was going to take, I may have brainstormed another idea. ;)  I have a link to the photos from start to finish on my Snapfish account below:



I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Click here to view photos

No comments:

Post a Comment