Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Toast Chee Peanut Butter crackers

OH how I love thee! Let me count the ways!

I have an almost daily ritual of making my mid-day trip to the vending machine for those delicious little crackers. Last month, for the first time ever, I met defeat. The machine was out. The crazy vending machine lady returns every Wednesday to refill any lacking or empty spots. That chick must have been sick or dead for a month, because I have been without my crackers for at least 5 weeks. I have been checking back several times a week, just in case. My mom says I'm the crazy one for not just running across the street and buying a whole pack to keep at my desk. I know she's right. I could save time and money, but it's about the convenience. I don't want to keep them at my desk because of the temptation to eat more than one 6-pack. If I have to get up and buy a pack, then I'll just stick to the one.

After weeks of waiting, I was finally rewarded! She refilled my empty cracker spot and the world became well again. I couldn't get back to my purse for 50 cents fast enough! I am enjoying each and every bite of these little nuggets of happiness.

*sigh* It's the little things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment